Tuesday, July 19, 2011

quick update

I know I haven't posted much lately outside of quotes and videos.
 Life has been too good and too busy to bother.  I'm still working out.  Have focused more on weights than cardio lately.  Really enjoying the iron.  If you haven't read Rollin's post concerning the iron, look down a few posts and check it out.  It's truly inspirational.

Anywho, not really planning on posting much on here except the occasional inspirational quote or mood video.  Don't see alot of traffic on here so not too concerned.  I find the more time I spend away from a computer (not counting work) the more life I experience.  I've wasted far too much time with my face in front of a screen and have gained far too little from it.  Hell, lost even more.  My thoughts and dreams are going ink and paper.  Thanks for reading my posts and hope you enjoy any further posts I get around to.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment