Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pushing the reset button...


When I started last year I didn't take an initial before picture.  I really wish I would have.  
By the time I took my first before picture I had already lost 35 pounds and was down to 262.  Anywho, February marks a year since I have changed my eating habits and activity level.  I'm also starting to focus more on weights so that I can get some muscle on this sack of bones, so it kind of feel like I'm hitting the reset button and starting a new quest.

I went to the gym today and had a really great workout.  For the first time, I ran a mile without walking.  I managed to get the mile in 9 minutes and 38 seconds.  I was really proud of myself hitting this milestone.  I am now a third of the way to one of my bigger goals which is to run a 5k without walking.  I also had a great fellowship with the Iron after the 10 minute cardio warmup.  

After the workout today I figured I better snap a shop of sack o' bones D so that when I get to where I want, I will have pictures of when I started.....make sense?  Anyways here they are....try not to vomit on your keyboard, and if you do I'm not replacing it! :P  Remember, it gets easier!

262 on the left, 192 on the right

262 on the left, 192 on the right



1 comment:

  1. I don't see my Jerry Dale in the "current" profile pic! So tiny. I'm proud of you for being so committed, but then what would you expect from a Rawk Lobstar!

    ReplyDelete