Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Goal!



First off, I went with a few friends to a spin class earlier this week....
WOW!  That literally kicked my ass.  I pushed myself harder than I ever have and felt pretty good afterward. (minus the butt cheek pain)  Anywho, the day before, I used a Body Fat Analyzer.  It apparently has an accuracy of +/- .02%.  I measured in at 17.3% body fat.  This falls in the upper end of the Fitness range.


With tooth brush jiggling at an all time low, it's time to add some goals to the list.  Since I started my quest last February, I haven't been real concerned with much more than getting under 200.  I've now managed to stay under 200 since 12/11/2010.  It's time to throw some weights into the mix.  I am pleased with how I look right now.  However, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more muscle.  So....new goal to the list is drop about 13 more lbs of fat, but gain 13 more lbs of muscle.  I want to maintain the low 190s but with 10% body fat.  Right now I pretty much stay right around 192.  I like that size but I figure if I trade the 13 lbs of fat for muscle I will not only feel better but I think it will help eradicate the rest of my goals.  So for right now here's the current goal list:

  1. Lose 10% body fat but maintain weight. (Rollins Shorts!!!)
  2. Stop jiggling completely when brushing teeth.
  3. 100 non-stop pushups.
  4. Run a 5k without walking  <---getting closer on this one!  Being sick for 2 months slowed me down a bit, but rebuilding! 
  5. Look like this dude:

Anywho, this post isn't so much a motivating post like my normal ones but a way to keep myself in check and track my progress. Everyone that's on the fitness wagon, keep it up!  It gets easier.

3 comments:

  1. I miss the stormtrooper in the grass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job hottie! I know you'll succeed. You never cease to amaze me. I pose a challenge to the new list – beat Humphries in a 5k! You may have speed but I’ve got endurance.

    ReplyDelete