Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fuck Yeah!




Last February, I weighed 297 pounds.  I made a choice to change that.  I now weigh 198.  I feel better than I have in a very long time.  I've lost 99 pounds in 10 months.  2010 has been quite a roller coaster of a year, but sticking to my guns and meeting my weight loss goal 21 days early sure feels pretty fucking nice!  To anyone who has ever offered a word of encouragement, thank you!  It's time to assess and figure out what the new goals are.  I still want to run a 5k, and I'm getting closer to the 100 push-ups in 1 hour project.  I jiggle much less when I brush my teeth but still have a ways to go before I meet that goal.  Remember it get's easier! 198 FUCK YEAH!!!


I get mad at myself when I see this picture!

262 pounds.  I wish I had a pic like this from when I weighed 297.

When I weighed 297, I was wearing size 42 pants...and they were getting tight! Still about 210 in this pic.

First pics under 200 since the year 2000!!

I feel like a douchebag taking pics like this but fuck it, 198 bitches!



2 comments:

  1. JD, You look great. At work, those of us who have known you for a while tell you this on a fairly frequent basis. No need to give you any more of a swelled head...lol

    we all love you no matter where your weight is, but we also know how hard you worked for this. May you meet all the goals in life that you set for yourself.
    DG

    ReplyDelete
  2. total douchebaggery in the photos

    ReplyDelete