Monday, October 18, 2010

Success!



Eight months ago I decided to make a change. At the time I weighed 297 lbs. I decided that by January 1st 2010 I wanted to weigh 220. Today October 18, 2010, I have reached that goal! I have raised the bar for myself and am now aiming for 200 by new years day. If I make it cool, if I don't no biggie. I feel better than I have in a long time and with the support and motivation from my beautiful wife I know that I will get there in time. Thanks to everyone who has offered kind words or supportive comments while I've been on this journey. If I can offer anything in return it is this: Be persistent, pace yourself, but push yourself. Just like Debbie Seibers says on the slim in 6 program: It gets easier! Along with numbers I've decided to add a few more fitness goals to my list:

1. Run 3 miles without walking.
2. Climb the Dihedral at the Narrows in the Wichita Wildlife Refuge.
3. Brush teeth without jiggling.
4. 100 push ups without stopping.
5.  Get under 200 lbs.

Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. yer my hero jer! <3 ya loads and i really am so proud of you and stace!

    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Ya Gina! Look forward to seeing you on the 30th! Ya'll are still coming right?

    ReplyDelete